- 1 cup flour
- 2 tbsp organic sugar
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 cup non-dairy milk
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Maple syrup to serve
- Heat griddle on medium heat
- In a bowl, whisk together flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon.
- In a liquid measuring cup, add milk, vanilla, and apple cider vinegar. Whisk together and let sit for 5 minutes.
- Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and stir.
- Cook pancakes over griddle until golden brown on each side.
- Serve with maple syrup and other fruits. Enjoy!