Do you love working with food? Do you want to make $15-$18 per hour? Do you want to work in front of a beautiful river?
Join us at Driftless Glen Distillery, where you will prep food and prepare dishes alongside our chef. Duties will consist of:
- Set up and stocking stations with all necessary supplies
- Prepare food for service (e.g. chopping vegetables, butchering meat, or preparing sauces)
- Cook menu items in cooperation with the rest of the kitchen staff
- Answer, report, and follow executive chef’s instructions
- Clean up the station and take care of leftover food
- Stock inventory in the kitchen appropriately
Schedule: Nights and weekends required
- Cooking experience
- An understanding of various cooking methods, ingredients, equipment, and procedures
- Accuracy and speed in executing assigned tasks
Driftless Glen Distillery is an award-winning craft distillery that offers tours, tastings, a restaurant, and more. Nestled along the Baraboo River, the distillery uses Midwest grain and water from the Driftless Area to produce their flagship Bourbon Whiskey, among 15 other spirits. Visit them to enjoy a delicious meal, handcrafted cocktail, or unforgettable tour experience that showcases 6,000+ aging barrels, with spirits carried in 16 states and over 1,000 stores.
Please fill out an application (found at https://driftlessglen.com/contact/ ) and drop it off in person at 300 Water St or email it to us firstname.lastname@example.org Reach out to 608-356-4536 with any questions.