2 cups Rice Krispies
1 cup peanut butter
¼ cup vanilla protein
⅓ cup maple syrup
1 ½ cup dark chocolate chips
- You can add any toppings like: Peanuts, cacao nibs, rose petals, pistachios, etc.
- To a bowl, add rice krispies, peanut butter, vanilla protein, and maple syrup, and mix well.
- Add the mixture to a 8 by 8 pan and press down until evenly distributed across the pan.
- Melt dark chocolate in 15 second intervals and stir in between to prevent burning.
- Top bars with chocolate and spread evenly.
- Top with toppings and put bars in the freezer for 30 min.
- Cut into how many squares you want and serve!